20 Astonishing Benefits of GPS Tracking
- Decrease operative expenses – investment during a GPS trailing system or an honest fleet management system can enable you to decide on the most effective and shortest routes for your vehicles. To not mention, this can assist you to reduce fuel consumption, unessential overtime prices.
- Save time – “Time is money”-people within the transportation business have completed however true the statement is. With a correct fleet management system, your fleet managers are able to guide the drivers to avoid the busy streets on a periodic basis.
- Decrease period of time – Reducing period of time holds the key to raising the productivity and gain of a company. An honest GPS trailing system can assist you to build enlightened selections and schedule journeys a lot of with efficiency, so reducing the period of time of your vehicles.
- Optimize resources – GPS Fleet trailing solutions enable you to watch your vehicles and find elaborate insights on fuel usage, driver behavior, engine idleness, etc. in real time. With the info obtained from a fleet management system, you’ll be able to utilize your resources effectively and establish key money-saving areas.
- Reduce insurance prices – Insurance corporations give special discounts on vehicles that area unit equipped with GPS trailing systems. You’ll be able to scale back your premium quantity by the maximum amount as 35%! Another nice good thing about a GPS fleet management system, isn’t it?
- Maximize Vehicle Utilization – you’ll be able to get the foremost out of your transportation vehicles by employing a GPS trailing system. Your fleet managers are able to use the info and analysis obtained from the GPS trailing code to eliminate vehicle idle time, scale back over-speeding and reduce fuel consumption.
- Keep Your Clients Happy – A loyal and happy customer base is predominating to running a roaring transportation business. With the assistance of GPS trailing, your fleets are able to answer service calls quickly and reach your customers on time.
- Be A Lot Of Certain – Uncertainty in your transportation business could be a strict “NO”. Be a lot of certain by providing your customers with correct delivery times, period trailing data and different minute details.
- Manage your field employees and drivers effectively – GPS fleet management systems can facilitate the fleet managers in managing the drivers effectively. They’ll pull up the info obtained from the GPS trailing system, analyze it and take corrective actions whenever necessary.
- Optimize money management – The GPS log knowledge can enable you to research the routes taken by your drivers. With this knowledge, you’ll be able to build a comprehensive profit and loss analysis and allow your budget consequently.
- Superior route designing – With the assistance of GPS trailing knowledge, you’ll be able to establish routes that save each time and cash. Good route designing can scale back unproductive work and eliminate unessential fuel expenses.
- Increase the number of journeys – GPS trailing systems will assist you to set up higher. Your fleet managers are able to assign tasks whenever they spot the associate idle vehicle. That way, you’ll be able to increase the number of journeys per day. A lot of journeys translate to a lot of business.
- Find Your Assets – With GPS fleet management systems, you’ll be able to find your lost and purloined vehicles in no time. Reduce maintenance costs – Nowadays, GPS trailing systems area unit equipped with advanced telemetry options like vehicle nosology, stockpile indicators, engine temperature indicator. You’ll be able to conjointly monitor key aspects like engine oil and also the overall health of your vehicle. So, you don’t get to pay cash by taking your vehicles to a mechanic for routine review. Rather, the info from the fleet management software can assist you to ascertain once the associate review is basically required.
- Reduce Maintenance Prices – Nowadays, GPS trailing systems area unit equipped with advanced telemetry options like vehicle nosology, stockpile indicators, engine temperature indicator. You’ll be able to conjointly monitor key aspects like engine oil and also the overall health of your vehicle. So, you don’t get to pay cash by taking your vehicles to a mechanic for routine review. Rather, the info from the fleet management software can assist you to ascertain once an associate review is basically required.
- Easy Use – The crucial info like location knowledge, vehicle standing, and driver’s behavior may be accessed simply with the assistance of a GPS fleet management code. Your fleet managers are able to access the info from anyplace on mobiles, tablets, and laptops.
- Get Timely Alerts – GPS trailing systems will send SMS or email alerts once your vehicle goes out of your business zone. Besides, the code will send timely notifications just in case of accidents and different mishaps in order that you’ll be able to take the mandatory steps.
- Improve Safety – Improve the security of your field personnel by the observance of your fleet in the period. Just in case of untoward incidents, you’ll be able to give direct help and support to your drivers. GPS fleet management systems also can assist you to implement two-way communication between drivers and fleet managers.
- Utilize digital activity – With the assistance of GPS trailing, you’ll be able to eliminate asking discrepancies by utilizing the digital activity. Further, it’ll conjointly scale back dispatch inaccuracies.
- Reduce work – GPS systems can facilitate your drivers, dispatchers and managers do away with all the work because the system will mechanically track and store the minute details and gift it during an easy kind once required.
20. Be competitive – you’ll be able to beat your competitor by streamlining your transportation business with GPS fleet management systems. You’ll be able to scale back prices, give fantabulous client service and keep your staff happy likewise.
Why GPS Tracking
Everyone knows that GPS tracking is a very useful equipment to locate vehicles but today’s tracking is much more. A good tracking system should include additional items at an affordable cost. These are the following reasons that you should choose this GPS tracking:-
- Easy to use or user-friendly device
- More reliable and secure
- Low Maintenance cost
- Supports more than 10 timezone setting
- Auto start when power connected
- Replay the location history
- Help to determine the precise location of vehicle, people, pet, or other assets at regular instant