Product Code: ET300+
ET300 GPS Tracker is specially used for tracking two-wheeler vehicles such as E-bike, Scooters, Motorbike tracking. It possesses some amazing features like Internal GPS/GSM antenna, voltage range from Low: 9V to High: 100V, and IP65 (Waterproof). This type of GPS device is easy-to-use as well as easy-to-operate.
ET300 GPS tracking brand is a new vehicle GPS model, has come in the market for examining GPS positioning accuracy of a vehicle within 5 meters. Waterproof, 3 years warranty and working voltage 9V to 100V – these are basic features of this GPS vehicle tracker device. It is not only working for three-wheeler-vehicles such as car, taxi, van, and truck but also working for two-wheelers like E-bike, motorcycle, scooters, and motorbike. Additionally, GPS device is easy to operate with simple commands
Hidden Benefits of ET300 GPS Vehicle Tracker
- GPS, GSM, and GPRS wireless positioning system.
- Three LED Pointers: GSM- Green; GPS- Blue; Power- Red.
- Quad-band GSM frequency for global use.
- Built-in high sensitive GPS chipset.
- Built-in GSM & GPS antenna.
- Real-time tracking.
- Auto start when power connected.
- Auto reboot when an accident happens.
- Start power supply with wide voltage input.
- An included acceleration sensor.
- Intelligent power saving and static drifts resisting.
- Installing method: covert/open.
- Track positioning location via platform service.
Other General ET300 Software Features:
Time Zone: Supports more than 10 timezone settings.
Numerous Account Support: Allows you to set up an account to managing many vehicles’ positions.
Group Management: Customers manage their vehicle by the group management.
Reporting and Export: Generate reports include the Speed Report, Mileage Report, and Stop Report.
Message Alert via SMS or Email Notification: Get an alert message by SMS or Email (optional).
Real-Time Tracking: Track the vehicle by real-time.
Location History: Replay the location history.
Setup Failure: Monitor the vehicle when it is not working.
Over Speed Control: Manage the vehicle’s speed when it is over or high.
Online Vehicle Engine Monitoring: Turn on or turn off the engine.
Geofence Notification: Set up a zone to monitor the vehicle enters or exit this zone.
Landmark: Mark the new point in the map.
Why GPS Tracking
Everyone knows that GPS tracking is a very useful equipment to locate vehicles but today’s tracking is much more. A good tracking system should include additional items at an affordable cost. These are the following reasons that you should choose this GPS tracking:-
- Easy to use or user-friendly device
- More reliable and secure
- Low Maintenance cost
- Supports more than 10 timezone setting
- Auto start when power connected
- Replay the location history
- Help to determine the precise location of vehicle, people, pet, or other assets at regular instant