A Speed Governor is also known as Speed Controller or Speed Limiter, used to measure and regulate the speed of a vehicle or machine, such as an engine. Speed Governor is a standard tool used for analyzing different speed like 40KMPH/50KMPH/60KMPH/65KMPH and 80KMPH in 1250 (out of 650 to 80KMPH), various models.
According to a recent notification of road transport ministry, the speed limiting devices in school buses, dumpers, and vehicles carrying hazardous goods will fix the speed at a maximum of 60 kmph. Nowadays, all kinds of transport vehicles such as cars, buses, trucks, dumpers, and mini-buses will need to install speed governors to limit their speed to 80 km per hour. This is necessary for their safety.
Speed Controller is a good move to put a check on speeding. We are here with an aim that new vehicles speed governors should be an inbuilt factor. Keeping the option of dealers fixing the device should be avoided.
Why The Need Of Speed Governor?
Speed Governor is basically designed to improve safety and reduce serious accidents and pollution by controlling the top speed of vehicles. The basic function of the system is to limit the maximum speed of a vehicle to a fixed level whilst the throttle (accelerator) pedal is fully depressed, without a noticeable variation in the speed. In several cases, this restriction in the top speed has shown to significantly diminish the amount of fuel used when compared to higher top speeds.
Salient Advantages of Speed Governor
- Electronic Control Unit.
- Speed Sensor.
- Easy to install and easy to use.
- Purely fuel control systems.
- Theft prevention.
- Management Tools for Field Service.
- Robust Reporting.
- Mobile Tracking.
- Driver Dispatching.
- Maintenance Alerts.
- Mapping on a Real-Time Basis.
- Amplify the vehicle efficiency & mileage.
- Use most up-to-date microchip technology.
- Suitable for all types of vehicles.
- Strong metallic cord used for diesel flow.
- Sufficient sealing points used to protect tampering.
- Fully tamperproof system.
- Beep sound and red signals come after set speed exceeding.
- Beep sound comes of any disconnection of wires.
Why GPS Tracking
Everyone knows that GPS tracking is a very useful equipment to locate vehicles but today’s tracking is much more. A good tracking system should include additional items at an affordable cost. These are the following reasons that you should choose this GPS tracking:-
- Easy to use or user-friendly device
- More reliable and secure
- Low Maintenance cost
- Supports more than 10 timezone setting
- Auto start when power connected
- Replay the location history
- Help to determine the precise location of vehicle, people, pet, or other assets at regular instant